The MKG Phase program is the perfect place to start if your are new to the martial arts. We consider this class our "On Ramp" program for new students. However, because the classes are taught at both a fundamental and intermediate level, the material presented in this class goes well beyond just the basics. Phase 1 will teach you the fundamental concepts, and techniques to become a proficient martial artist. Phase 2 builds on the skills developed in Phase 1, and takes them to the next level, along with introducing new concepts from other martial arts.
Learn to move with fluidity between several different martial arts and different ranges of combat. Phase is MKG CLE's signature class. By using the MKG Method to blend several highly effective martial arts, we have created a very well rounded and functional martial art that can be taught to anyone. In our Phase classes you will learn techniques, strategies and principles from the following arts...
Jeet Kune Do / Jun Fan Martial Arts:
- The Martial Art and Philosophy developed by the late Bruce Lee. Noted for its Efficient and Effective techniques!
Muay Thai Kickboxing:
- The art of the 8 Limbs (Kicks, Punches, Knees & Elbows).
- Noted for its development of Power and Endurance!
- Filipino weaponry - Double and Single Stick.
- Used to teach timing, distance, and coordination. The attributes you develop through stick training will help to "super charge" your empty hand skills.
- The empty hand system that accompanies Kali which is also know as "Dirty Boxing."
- Noted for it's Unique Strikes, and ability to hit from various angles!
The ultimate goal of the Phase 1 & 2 class is to provide the student with all the tools they need to confidently defend themselves, all while getting a great full body work out, and having fun at the same time.
Our MKG Method class is open to students of all skill and fitness levels. Classes are fun, functional and safe!